Sabrina Proano knows you work hard for your money, and she works hard to protect it. Since 2003, Sabrina has helped her clients get organized financially, define strategies that make sense and map out paths to pursue broader life goals.
Sabrina applies a level of service excellence to her work that lets clients know they are part of her family, not just a name beside numbers on a statement. Sabrina measures success not by the portfolios she builds but by each clients’ progress towards their personal financial satisfaction. For some, this means moving from survival to stability, others from status quo to significant growth, and for all, to realize their legacy. Sabrina brings abundant knowledge, wisdom, support, laughter, and above all, dedication to serving everyone as she would want to be served.
Sabrina and her partner, Darrin Bearden, launched Clear Blue Wealth in August 2021 because they are deeply committed to helping people find clarity for retirement. Regardless of your starting point with money, Clear Blue Wealth provides a practical, efficient approach that enables you to navigate the dizzying array of financial decisions you face confidently.
Outside the office, Sabrina and her husband Byron enthusiastically parent two beautiful girls, one dog, three cats, two bunnies, and a goldfish. The Proano family are no strangers to adventure – they love to travel and explore destinations across the globe. Some of their favorite trips so far have been to Ecuador, Mexico, Italy and the UK. In most winter holidays, you can find Sabrina and Byron on the slopes of Colorado or Utah, trying to keep up with their girls. Instilling a strong sense of faith, education, culture and foreign language skills are important to Sabrina and her family.
Educated & Licensed
- Master of Business Administration, Global Leadership MBA, University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science, International Studies, Lee University
- Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro since 2015
- Investment Fiduciary
- Current Financial Advisor licensed in over 10 states
- Life, Accident & Sickness, Variable Products Agent
- Series 7 | Certified General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Certified State Securities Agent
- Series 66 | Certified State Combined Securities
- Certified Variable Contracts Representative
- Member FINRA/SIPC
- Financial Planning & Priority Setting
- Cash Flow Analysis & Budget Support
- Retirement & Life Planning
- Asset & Investment Management
- Comprehensive Insurance Planning
“Everyone deserves the choice to take control of their own financial independence.”
1401 Founders Row Greensboro,